Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jan 6th. 2007

2009 makes two years!!
I remember how I felt the day of our wedding as if it was yesterday...I hope i never forget!



I knew without a doubt that I was marrying the man of my dreams...

John, you are the most amazing husband. I love you more everyday. It seems like the more we are challenged with the stronger our marriage gets. You are truly my partner and I cant imagine sharing my days with anyone but you. You know how to cheer me up when I am in a funk, you rub my feet even after YOU have worked 13 hours, i feel safe in your arms, i can tell you anything and know that you wont laugh at me (not unless I want you too), you know all my secrets, i know you love me, and i know you are going to make an amazing father one day not only because you are a wonderful unky but i see it in your eyes anytime we talk about our future family. I love you each and every day and forever!!





No comments: