Friday, January 2, 2009

3...2...1....Happy New Year

John and I were shocked to actually share the countdown together. With him working in the restaurant industry and me working at a hospital that NEVER closes we haven't had New Years together in about 4 years. I left it up to him to plan something.....and he did an awesome job!! We went to a really fun restaurant in Addison called Hollihans. They serve this martini sampler, you get to choose 3 martinis and they are so yummy, I picked Key lime pie, chocolate, and apple...dinner was awesome and we even got dessert to go!





It was so great spending time together, just the two of us! We got home in time to watch the ball drop and play some Wii games.




At dinner hubby and i talked about out goals for 2009....it should be a GREAT year! I feel very optimistic about what this year might have in store for us!

No comments: