Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week ONE

Our first week home was packed with visitors....and I loved every minute of it!
My dad had been in Dallas for 2 1/2 weeks and he had to get back....we were so sad to see him go, he was an awesome PopPop, such a BIG help. Just as he was leaving my Mother in Law came to hang with me and Bren...she was the best!! She stocked our pantry, fridge and freezer (I think it is time for her to come back)...she cleaned my house even washed the windows, Im not sure what I would have done without her here!!!!!

One of my great friends from work came over that week too and cooked an amazing dinner for us, TOTALLY what we needed....she brought her sweet little one and we had a great time hanging out with them.


Cuddle time with Grandma

Darla and Ella girl




So Tiny....only preemie clothes were fitting her :)




1 comment:

ourlittlefrenchyfry.blogspot.com said...

Awe!!! I love it!!! Blink twice and Brennley will be as big as Ella!! :o)