Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Our first twenty-four hours home was a whirlwind....but, sooo awesome!! We were so happy to bring our peanut home but not before we made a stop at Target. :)
The night was filled with watching the MTV video music awards, lots of feedings, diapers galore and NOT much sleep, by morning I was exhausted. John was suppose to go back to work on Monday but after the night we had I wasnt letting him go ANYWHERE...He called his boss, who was very understanding and let him have the day off. We spent the whole day together, we even did a little shopping at IKEA!!


First Night Home


Breaking in her changing table

A room fit for a Princess!!!

Adorable picture frame my friend Emily made

Some awesome pictures my friend Megan painted

to match the nursery....soooo talented

SWEET...starting to get tired!!!

ASLEEP.....but not for long...its like she wanted to soak it all in....didnt want to miss a thing :)

Daddy doing the diaper thing

Great entertainment!!

See what I mean....just fighting that sleep!!!

So sweet!

Even though our first night at home was a little rough, I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything....Im the happiest I have ever been. I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!

No comments: