Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Shower, well more like a down pour!!!

What an awesome day. The ladies in my family sure do know how to throw a party!! My sister and my best friend Megan are the perfect party planners. They seriously thought of EVERYTHING to make the day sooo perfect. We had such a great turn out and everyone was so generous and definitely "showered" me with so many great gifts. Brennley is already one spoiled little girl. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!









They had all these adorable outfits displayed around the Vaughns house.
Some of the outfits were even from people that couldnt make it to the shower.
It was so neat walking around the house to look at everything and read all the sweet notes people wrote.
My sister and mother in law.



Bows, bows and more bows



Me and my Aunt Cindy




Megan and Crystal had the best idea..
they had all the stuff for the ladies to make
personalize onsies for Brennley....so creative!




An amazing Spread...




My Mom and my Aunt Debbie



Look at that cute cake!!!!



My sister made the letters..they turned out so good!!




John's Daddy Survival kit from his sis Regina



The nursery filled with all the loot...it was so much fun to get it all organized.

Thank you everyone that thought of me and Brennley on this special day.....it was an amazing day...one i will never forget!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

talk about a down pour! Can't wait to see this little lady!! love you

Mrs. Cindy Hull said...

Ahh, it looks like Brinlee will have almost everything she needs. It was a great day! I can't wait for her to get here!

Lindsay said...

Oh the shower was beautiful, all of it! I had to look up close, your sister did an amazing job on those letters! Oh and Brinlee is so so perfect. Hope you are feeling well, and getting some rest. She's precious! I am so glad you wrote your birth story, bc I kept saying I was going to go back and do it and I never did...and believe it or not you forget everything that happened. You just reminded me of the shaking...that was so bad, hate feeling like you don't have control. Anyway, I'm just blabbing when I should be in bed, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! PS I have a surprise for you!! I found something brown :)

Lindsay said...

Dang it I went off of the post above on the spelling...

Brennley, sorry I just had to correct myself bc Averee is spelled different too and people always put Avery...so I had to correct it! :)