Friday, April 17, 2009

my growing belly and her growing wardrobe

My body is already changing....the belly is starting to show itself for sure. Im okay with it....I know this is JUST the beginning of much more belly :0)




Im feeling great, just had my doctors appointment on Wednesday and i heard Brennley's heart beating (so comforting), did some blood work and was on my way! I have my next sonogram scheduled for May 18. I cant wait to get a really good look at everything...

In the mean time im feeling totally loved by all the great clothes from my wonderful friends and family. This little girl is developing a pretty good collection of some really cute stuff already. Thank you so much ladies!!
Every girl needs a cherry dress and some cute purple onsies...thanks Peaches and Aunt Megs




The girls already got shoes....Thanks Nana (my mom)


She will be stylin while watchin football with daddy....go nana!

Some pretty summer dresses from nana

Adorable BabyGap from Aunt Crystal...totally lovin the leggings and ruffle skirt

Her first set of nail polish....so much fun....you think it is quick drying?!?!?

Im hoping to get a good look at those girl parts at my next sono....this stuff is too much fun she better not have turned into a BOY!!!! Ya hear that baby!!!

1 comment:

barrett family said...

awww, love all that girly stuff. Those shoes and clothes are so adorable!!