Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sneak Peek

John wanted to get our pictures taken for a Christmas card this year.

I was soooo apprehensive, I think because I am so critcal of myself and to see a picture of myself makes it even worse. I was so surprised because we had the hardest time choosing the pictures we liked, for the most part they all turned out soooo good. As soon as we get them back ill be sending out those Christmas cards!

It took a lot of convincing but he finally did it....sooo here are a couple of our favs.....






7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutly stunning!!! Sure do miss you guys. Come move back to Houston :)

Unknown said...

Absolutly stunning!!! Sure do miss you guys. Come move back to Houston :)

Unknown said...

I love them!! They are so great. Your hair grows fast girl, I swear you just cut it short!

Emilyyy said...

omg...models muchh! the firstone is my fav. bc i could ttly see it on like a cute card!....they are all great tho...love you both!

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute! Love the hair, girl! Why don't you ever come to work with that hair!

barrett family said...

I love the pics!! They look AMAZING!!! I can't believe Christmas is almost here!! Hope you're doing great!

thecobbfamily said...

you're so fing hot Ray (Sorry for the explicit ... no other word seems fitting!)... I mean COME ON!! And can you do my makeup like that ....DAMN!! You two make such an awesome pair. And for the rest of yas ...I can say with confidence that the love that comes through in all of those shots is REAL ( I was there after all and got to watch these two make out for an hour while the photographer snapped away ... I mean GEESH get a room!) You guys are the best and the epitome of an amazingly happy marriage. Keep it up! xoxox