Monday, March 10, 2008

The Elmo Show


Crystal and I took Tyler to see Sesame Street Live. Tyler was so adorable. He got somewhat distracted at times but you could see his eyes light up when the different characters came on stage. By the end of the night he was even saying elmo. I had so much fun...thanks for letting me tag along sis.



Watching the show!!




What a handsome boy!



Ty and Mom!


Me and my Ty



Tyler says....no more pictures


Mom knows just how to get me laughing =)

Topping the night off with some yummy McDonalds!!

Mixing the sweet with the salty



What a fun day....we call this "the uncle john" because he is the only one we can think of that relaxes like this!


1 comment:

family/friends said...

the uncle john pose is now the official sleep pose too ...hes fallen asleep every night with hands crossed like that ... its so totally cute! Go Uncle John!